3rd Day of 30 Days Challenge Unforgettable Childhood Memory When I was 4 years old (I think), I made an unforgettable moment, accidentally. Actually it was likely an accident, at least almost. I was saved, so I could write this today. It was rain, rain hard. I, my mother, and my younger was from my aunt's home. People think that I can't remember at that's young. But, I can still remember it, clearly. When we had just arrived at our bus stop, and we drop off through the bus back door. It was too high for me, so I was helped by co-driver to get down. We need to take shelter, and I knew it. So, I was instructed by my mom to take shelter at Mbak Limah's Market. Unfortunately, I didn't have an idea who Mbak Limah was, but I knew Mbah Giyah's Market which was in the other side of the road. I thought my mom was slipped to spell, so spontaneously I passed the road which was full of vehicle at that time. Rain hard and vehicle, I didn't know how dang...
Comments