mumbling

I don't think we will meet someday
because I just hopeless man
who can easily pretend to surrender to reach my dream
I'll need make a big turning point in my life

even hopeless
this is happier moment

my friends say that I am good
everything I do is gone well and look like I do something easy
but I've envy with all of them
since they are all run so sweaty

it's because you run into your dream, people
not like me before
all of you flapping your wings to reach a peak of your dream high tree
and I just have a bonsai

I want you know
why life is enjoyable
you'll never know where are the finish line
it'll be boring when you know you'll reach the end

r u n
I have to run
both of my feet are wanna move
and reach my finish line
I have to make a big turning point
as a right man at a right place

a big dream need a lot of small move
it just like a little walk after work
sometimes feel farther, sometimes feel closer
so you must be yourself


You know?
the real big dream 
never be reach only at once time
and I love you
Indonesia

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asmarandana

Menanti Peri Kecilku

Kelembaban Atmosfer