mom's



About one year ago, when I was home, I was sitting at the table in my room working on something, as usual. It was a quite hot afternoon, a common situation in my home town. My mom suddenly came to me and we made a conversation, unimportant, just usual mom-child conversation. But in the middle of it, she stopped talking and kept watching on my lip.
"Your lip looks like dried-out. Is it difficult to get water there?" she asked.
"No, I think I drink enough, about 6 glasses of water in a day. But, maybe because I like walking, I don't drink at that moment."

Several months after that conversation, I came back home again and guess what I got. Yeah, a drinking bottle, then I could carry a water while I am walking. And hope that my lip will not dried-out again.

I understand about love at that level, but sometimes I am like to lose of the soul to express of such feeling. But I'll never doubt on yours, so never doubt of mine.

Happy birthday, Mom.
Hope you stay healthy and happy.

Love,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asmarandana

Menanti Peri Kecilku

Kelembaban Atmosfer