a little step to longer journey

that day was the horse day in Java
the weather was neither hot nor rainy, it was cloudy
the temperature was warm and no wind
a perfect day to take a walk

when the sun was just above of the head
I stepped out from my boarding house
It had been a long time since my last time taking a walk around this city
these legs was already weakened
that was such a hard decision to realize this episode of 'little walk'-series
because angkots (city public transportation) which could ride me almost everyplace in this city
and so I took a walk on the right side of the road
in order to avoid a chance of meeting with angkot

from my place I moved on to Perhimak dormitory, my previous dorm, and had a lunch
after that, I continued my walk to ITB (Bandung Institute of Technology)
and I stopped in PSTK (Perkumpulan Seni Tari dan Karawitan Jawa)
actually, I was just wanna to deliver cloths from my friend, Satya
but people at there made me join to play gamelan for a while
and in a second it made me feeling a nostalgic

after that I prayed of Ashar at Salman Mosque
then continued my journey to the real destination which is bookstore
I'd love to be in the bookstore
however, I am not that bookworm, just love in a little to reading

in that bookstore, there were a lot of people come to read
every single reading corner was fulfilled by readers
even some people were sitting in the floor just to read books
I was think that they should buy also instead only read the books in the bookstore
maybe it was

there were kids everywhere
they were looking for book which is suitable for them
I'd love that kind
I think that such kind will bring us to the bright future

I also wanna have bright future
I bought a book for studying English
It is the most expensive book that I've ever buy
So, I hope my dreams come true

and I came back by using the shortest way after sunset
I took it straight through Juanda Street
all crowds came around
and I found an art performance in the near of my boarding house
that was the most crowded day in a week
actually I hated it
I hate to be in the middle of crowded situation

approximation of the route

traffic jam in Bandung (started from this year's phenomena)

found a book that the cover is designed by my bro

remember about my friend

kids should be like this

art performance of 'agustusan' in the near of my boarding house

and that was the end of 10 km of take a walk
just that

a beautiful day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asmarandana

Menanti Peri Kecilku

Kelembaban Atmosfer