when the rain fall suddenly

you know what?
I love the rain
I am enjoy with it

today, off the work
I'd go home a little bit early than usual
I'd planned to walk and enjoy the sunset

but the rain fall suddenly
I wasn't even reach a half of my way back home yet
so the tittle changed to be 'kecehan'

some people get muttering on themselves
some others really enjoying the rain
especially kids

they still playing football under the rain
running, shouting, and laughing

me too
I take off my shoes
walking on my feet 
alongside the 'river' road

each phenomena has to be interpreted in a lot of kinds
sometime's good and another's bad
how to enjoy it?
just choose the good one for everything 
so ~
as always, today is the most enjoyable day ~ kiyohiko azuma

Gallery :

starting flood start to walk

rain football ~ who else the most enjoyable people than us?
on my feet

red umbrella


river road

bridge or river?

dalam angkot di pom bensin

feet are my ride 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asmarandana

Menanti Peri Kecilku

Kelembaban Atmosfer