regret

11th day of 30 Days Challenge
Regretful Moments

I have not so much a regretful moment. But when I made it, I'll remember it for a long time, longer than a graceful moment. There are some conditions make me regret.

First, I doubted my analysis, so I did nothing. When I knew it was almost right, it was late. It was too early to give up. Doubt kills more hopes than failure ever will (Karim Seddiki). Won't again for the case like that, especially. Sorry friend, I should be stayed there.

Second, I lowered my target even I capable to get my old target. Just because I was tempted by another opportunity I thought it will be the same. 

Last, I remember something regretful more. I shouldn't did that. 

But, tomorrow will still come at the same time, regardless of how you hurry (at Monster by Urasawa Naoki). So, I keep to move on. I'll never doubt something good to be done. So when it fails, I won't regret.  

copied from facebook TBI

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Asmarandana

Menanti Peri Kecilku

Kelembaban Atmosfer